Tuesday, December 04, 2012

November 2012 Empties!

My empties posts are seriously ridiculous.  I don't know how I manage to finish so many products and still have so many left.  Mind you, most of my face care products are now samples with the exception of a few items but still. 

Here we go!


Carina Botanical Shampoo/Body Wash - review here - I love this stuff as a shampoo and in the last month of use, I actually used it as a body wash. This shampoo is really moisturizing and soothing on the scalp and while I love it, my boyfriend has switched me over to the JM Zinc and Sage shampoo so I don't think I'm going to repurchase this for right now.

Yarok Feed Your Ends Leave-In Conditioner - review here - This item actually expired before I could finish it, which is fine by me.  I didn't enjoy this and couldn't figure out the best way to use it with my hair.  I found it made it greasy and weighed it down.  I won't be repurchasing.

Lavanila Body Butter in Vanilla Passion Fruit - review here - I loveeeeeeeeee this stuff as a hand cream all year round.  It smells delicious and leaves my hands so smooth.  I've gone through several tubes of it and will be repurchasing for sure once I finish a couple of other hand creams.

 

Juice Beauty Simply Pure Chamomile Cleanser - review here - I received this about half full, because it exploded during shipping, and it lasted me a good 4 months.  I found it dried me out with continued use and really didn't do anything for my skin.  I did enjoy it to remove makeup on lazy days but I will not be repurchasing.

Pangea Organics Toner - review here - Hands down one of my favourite toners ever! I love how it smells, how it makes my skin feel, how it sets my makeup, etc, etc. I will, without a doubt, repurchase but have decided to try a few other toners that are less expensive just to compare and review.

Weleda Soothing Almond Facial Cream - review here - Really enjoyed this as a body cream because it was hydrating and soothing but it failed me as a facial cream.  I will not be purchasing.


Eminence Blueberry Soy Night Cream, Sugar Plum Whip Moisturizer, Red Rose Cleanser, Stone Crop Masque, Rosehip  Maize Masque - review here -  See my review for a more in depth look into each one.  The only one that I have been toying with the idea of purchasing is the Stone Crop Masque.


Origins VitaZing SPF 15 - no review - I really liked this sample moisturizer that lasted me forever.  It's a white coloured SPF moisturizer that adapts to your skin colour to give you a beautiful glow.  I loved it and was pretty sad when I finished it.  Since Origins is owned by Estee Lauder, who allows animal texting, I will not be purchasing the full size.

One Love Organics Brand New Day Scrub - no review - Received this with a Fresh Faced order.  This scrub was alright.  I only received a small sample so I didn't have enough of it to play around with it.  It can be used as a mask or as a scrub, which makes it a multi use product. I can't see myself purchasing it but would love to hear if any of you have tried it.

One Love Organics Springs Eternal Youth Serum - no review - Received this with a Fresh Faced order and really enjoyed it while I had it.  I had also received the Morning Glory Complexion Booster which was in my October Empties and preferred that one.  I found it worked better with my skin to give me a beautiful glow, soft skin and overall hydrated appearance.

Pai Macadamia & Rose Cream - no review - Received this with a Fresh Faced order and didn't enjoy it.  I found it to be too heavy, made my face feel greasy and the smell a bit much.  I will not be purchasing the full size.


Pure+Simple Lactic Acid Plus - review here - Boy do I love this stuff! It was so amazing and I was hoping that it would last me the month of December as well.  I used this on my face and back to help control breakouts and smooth out my skin. I won't be purchasing this right now because I'm going back to school in January and will likely be receiving chemical peels a couple of times a month, however, I will be picking one up at the end of summer (when school is done).

Pure+Simple Nourishing Exfoliant and Face Mask - review here - I originally said that I would purchase this once I ran out but I've changed my mind.  I did like using it while I had it, but there are other scrubs and masks that I enjoy more such as their Calming Cucumber Mask.  It's still a great product and I recommend trying it out.

That's it for this month!  What have you finished?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...