Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cheeky Cosmetics Samples!

I've been on a makeup kick lately, I want to play around with more natural makeup products and attempt "face of the day" posts. There are so many great companies that provide natural/organic makeup, however, I like to find Canadian brands to support because it's always nice to support local businesses and the economy. 

In my search for natural makeup, I came across Cheeky Cosmetics.  Cheeky Cosmetics is a Canadian brand, that was started by Chantal, and has everything you need for a beautiful makeup look.  You can purchase samples of all of the powder products for $1 and lipstick/gloss for $1.50.  I recently lost my Stila In The Light Palette so I thought I'd grab a bunch of shadow samples since I officially have no eye shadow.  Yup, no shadow.  How do you survive with no shadow? Ugh, it's so hard.

Here's what I picked up!


Top row from left to right, eye shadows in:

Cocoa - dark warm brown (matte)
Pebble - medium light taupe (shimmer)
Truffle - medium dark taupe (glow)
Midnight - dark navy (glow)

Second row from left to right, eye shadows in:

Aubergine - deep eggplant (glow)
Desert Rose - soft, natural rose (shimmer)
Pink Champagne - sheer pink beige (sparkle)
Silk - light beige shimmer (shimmer)

Third row from left to right:

Blush in Cheeky - bright, fresh pink and Flirt - soft, rosy pink
Foundation in Light
Lip gloss in Siren - rich deep berry
Lipstick in Ambrosia - soft, light rose

Here are swatches of all of them in the same order listed above





I haven't used any of the products yet since I literally received them today, however, I will be trying them tomorrow.  From the swatches, I really like cocoa, pebble, truffle, midnight and desert rose the most.  I'm not sure how I feel about the blushes, foundation and lip products though.  We'll see when I try them!

Have you tried Cheeky Cosmetics before?

2 comments:

  1. I think Cheeky Cosmetics was the first 'indie' makeup company I bought from! I've only used the shadows, brow powder, and gloss, but pretty much everything I've tried has been a hit with me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's reassuring for sure, thanks for letting me know. I'm going to have to go through your entire blog soon and see what makeup you've used/use to get ideas of what I should try!

      Delete

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...