Sunday, December 30, 2012

Best Wishes for 2013 + Resolutions

With 2013 around the corner, I wanted to take the time to wish you all a very safe and happy New Year.  I hope that 2013 is filled with good health, wealth, happiness, love, and laughter and that all of your wishes come true. I also wanted to thank you all for reading and following my blog. It has been such a fun learning experience for me and all of the positive feedback has been encouraging.

With the start of a New Year comes resolutions and what better way to stick to your resolutions than by announcing them for all to see/hear?  I have set 4 resolutions and look forward to succeeding!
  1. Exercise more - 98% of the world has this one their resolution list I'm sure.  My goal is to workout for an hour at least 5 times a week (cardio, weights, etc) and find ways of enjoying it so that it becomes part of my life instead of just a short term resolution.
  2. Eat vegan - I'm a vegetarian and have no intention of becoming vegan, however, I find that when I eat too much dairy I get acne.  I've already switched my regular milk to almond milk and don't eat much yogurt but LOVEEEE cheese.  My goal is to eat vegan a few days a week to help my skin, body and overall health.
  3. Limit/Cut out refined sugar - I don't want to deny myself cravings or delicious sugar filled foods, however, my goal is to limit it to once a week.
  4. Make my own products - DIYs - I had mentioned that I wanted to do more DIYs in the New Year, I've started buying ingredients that I will need so that I have NO excuse come Jan. My goal is to start with serums and face/hand wash. Wish me luck lol.

What are your resolutions for the New Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...