Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Life Update

Hey all!  I wanted to do a quick life update as well as where I want to be headed in the New Year.  I have been so busy with work (retail+holiday season=torture lol) and the Holidays that I haven't really had time to put together a gift guide like most other bloggers.  I will do one next year for sure and hopefully by then, I won't be as challenged using a computer.  True story, haha.

In the New Year, I want to start doing more DIY posts because I think it would be fun.  And by "more", I mean actually do some.  I have a bunch of ideas in my head but I have way too many products right now to get through.  I'm going to try and limit those products by making my own concoctions of stuff from scrubs to serums and basic cleansers and so on.  I will still be purchasing products to try out from time to time and my hair care will all be bought, I won't be making hair products or anything.  I want to start doing some daily life posts as well, like teas I drink and food I eat (or am drinking/eating that day). I'm following a bunch of bloggers right now and really enjoy when they do posts like that. 

Hmm, I think that's it! I have some great items that I will be revewing soon, so stay tuned for those. I hope everyone is having an amazing Holiday season.

Xo!

2 comments:

  1. I'm lucky enough to be working retail this holiday season too :/ Looking forward to your DIY and other posts in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, doesn't it suck? Lol.
    Yay! So glad you're as excited as I am. Lets see what I come up with :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...