Sunday, December 30, 2012

December 2012 Faves!

I've decided not to do a 2012 favourites list because I have tried and fallen in (and out) of love with so many products and while some have been consistent, many have not.

Here is what I have loved this month...


Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel Toner - review here - I have fallen in love with product again! It's so gentle and does a great job of cleansing/removing excess oil, makeup and cleanser.  I have added some lavender and clary sage essential oils to help with acne, balancing and soothing and really love the mix.

Evanhealy Lavender Facial Tonic Hydrosol (sample size) - review to come - Enjoyed this toner while it lasted and used it for the whole month of December.  It was a favourite of mine but not something I will be purchasing the full size of.



Eminence Apricot Whip Moisturizer (sample size) - revew here - I love this moisturizer and am still considering purchasing the full size once this sample is used up.  It smells nice, hydrates beautifully and doesn't irritate or break out my skin. Been loving it!

Tamanu Oil - review here - My original review was for Shea Terra's Tamanu oil but there was a little problem with it.  The oil was reacting with the rubber of the dropper and black rubber was getting into my oil.  They were nice enough to get me in contact with the manager of Healthy Planet (where I purchased it) to get it exchanged.  I didn't end up getting the Shea Terra one for fear of the same thing happening so I picked up Aura Cacia, it works exactly the same.  It's hydrating and great for healing any cuts, acne, burns, etc.  I love this oil!

Apricot Kernel Oil - no review -  I picked this up to make my own serums but have been loving it to remove makeup and as a facial moisturizer.  It absorbs and hydrates the skin beautifully without any negative reactions.  One of my new fave oils!



Hugo Naturals Vanilla & Sweet Orange Shower Gel - review here - I have been alternating this with my Hugo Soap all month long and really enjoy it.  Smells wonderful and cleanses without drying out my skin.

Kiss My Face Whenever Shampoo - review to come - This was a complete impulse buy which I'm glad happened because it's fantastic.  If I use it on it's own, it can be a drying to my scalp.  I find it works best when I alternate or even mix it with my JM because it cleans my hair and scalp without being drying. 



Zuzu Luxe Mascara - review here - Okay, I LOVE this mascara.  I have already purchased another one for when this one runs out or dries up.  I originally didn't enjoy it but since purchasing a new eye lash curler, I can't live without it! It makes my lashes so long and thick, doesn't flake or smudge and lasts all day. It's fantastic and I will continue repurchasing.

Everything in December has been a new love except my Tamanu Oil and Apricot Moisturizer.

What have you loved this month?  Any new or old loves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...