Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pure Potent Wow CHILL Aromatherapy Mister Review

In my November Haul, I picked up a toner because I needed one. I need everything I buy, that's what I like to tell myself. But really, I needed a new setting spray/toner to set my mineral makeup on the daily. I had never seen Pure Potent before but really liked the ingredients and decided to give it a shot, so glad that I did!

Description: Use as a toner, during a work-out, while stuck in traffic, long distance drives, and perfect for air travel, hospital visits, golf games and even tense situations…the list goes on! Our misters are safe for kids, pets, babies and the elderly.
Take the time to chill out and refresh with Certified Organic and Wild Essential Oils of Spearmint, Lavender and Blue Chamomile.

The Good:
  • amazing ingredients
  • refreshing & great as a pick me up throughout the day
  • sets mineral makeup
  • doesn't irritate my skin
  • wakes me (and my skin) up
  • scent doesn't linger
  • Canadian company! Woohoo!

The Bad:
  • smells too much of spearmint

Verdict: I love it! It does everything I want it to do. While I don't enjoy how strong the spearmint scent is, I do like how it wakes my face up by making it slightly tingle.  Not a bad tingle, just a little "hey wake up!" tingle. That whole tingle thing sounded way better in my head. I use it to set mineral makeup, obviously, but I also like using it when I'm super tired because of how refreshing it is. Not sure what else I can say about it besides go get you one! I will definitely be trying out a few of their other blends in the future.

Retails for approx. $14.99 CAN (not sure what I paid) for 120ml.  I purchased mine at Big Carrot, however, it can be purchased online at Pure Potent as well.


Ingredients


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...