Saturday, June 02, 2012

Pretty Rich Foot Butters Review

It's sandal season and nobody wants cracked, dry, flakey, gross feet.  I mean, if that floats your boat then all the power to ya BUT I like baby soft feet.  To get baby soft feet, I use Pretty's foot butters at night.  I slather on some butter, wrap my feet in plastic wrap or plastic bags (you will definitely look weird, so make sure nobody is around that will judge) and then put socks on and crawl into bed.  I actually do this in the winter too and not every night because I'm super lazy.  When I wake up in the morning, it's like I just had a pedi but better.  Is that possible? I think so.  I mean, I ain't lyin!  It really is better than a pedi.  Now, if your feet are REALLY dry and cracked then you should go for a pedi first or continue to do this for 7 nights in a row.  You will see a dramatic difference.

Claim: With all the abuse that they take, our feet deserve a good foot rub at the end of the day. Our Rich Foot Butters soothe and soften dry, tired and calloused feet. The generous amount of shea butter found in this recipe make this cream extra rich. Healing essential oils penetrate deep into the inner layers of the skin and provide nourishment to prevent dry, cracked heels. Super concentrated, so use sparingly by melting on skin before applying. Available in 30 grams.

This butter isn't a typical butter, it's not like a Body Shop butter.  It's a solid that you scoop out and rub on.  As it melts (like a butter does) it turns into an oil rich heaven for your feet. It does soak in nicely and smells great,  it's a treat for your nose and feet!  If you don't like oily textures, then this may not be for you.  I have gotten all the ladies at work into this foot butter and it is one of the most repurchased products by the group.

They have 3 scents: Fresh Mint (tried), Winter Pine (don't like pine scents) and Citrus Cardamom (tried).  The two of three that I have tried, I have very much enjoyed the scents.  The mint is minty but not overpowering, I'm a fan of mint foot creams/scrubs and lip balms so I enjoy this one the most.  Citrus Cardamom is nice as well, very light citrus scent.  It's not what I expected from "citrus" but I wasn't too disappointed.  I have smelled Winter Pine and it is like a pine tree has shot right up your nose, literally.  I hate the smell of pine, if you like it then you'll like this scent.  All the butters work amazing, so it just comes down to preference.

Have you tried these gems?  What scent do you like or would you like to try?

Retails for approx. $15 CAN.  To read more about this product or to purchase, visit http://www.prettynaturalskin.com/

Picture taken directly from Pretty
Ingredients: Organic oils of shea butter, sweet almond, olive, jojoba, neem, peppermint, rosemary, eucalyptus, spearmint

Picture taken directly from Pretty
Ingredients: Organic oils of shea butter, sweet almond, olive, jojoba, neem, fir needle, cedar, juniper berry, clove, patchouli, rosemary.


Picture taken directly from Pretty
Ingredients:Organic oils of shea butter, sweet almond, olive, jojoba, neem, star anise, cardamom, orange, tangerine, spearmint, lime

2 comments:

  1. Had to buy this after this review and I love it. The packaging is great and the mint smells so fresh. It has really kept my feet soft, my husband even noticed. Great reveiw, thank you for bringing this into my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! so glad you love it as much as I do. Let me know if you try anything else of theirs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...