Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Summer Essentials

These are my current summer essentials.  I don't have any go to hair products at the moment but am definitely going to be checking out a few things, so I'll keep you posted.

1. Coola Natural Mineral SPF 20 Sunscreen (unscented): DUH, sunscreen should be an important step in anyone's daily routine (unless you're not going to be outside at all OR your makeup contains SPF) - this has been replaced with DeVita Solar Protective Moisturizer SPF 30

2. Hurraw! SPF 15 Lip Balm - your lips should be as protected as your skin

3. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Blush/Bronzer Duo - I picked this up on a whim and just LOVE IT!  Has a beautiful peachy blush and not so dark bronzer for contouring.

4. Pangea Organics Italian Green Mandarin with Sweet Lime Toner -wonderful pick me up


What are your summer essentials and what should I check out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...