Monday, June 11, 2012

What I Use Coconut Oil For

Coconut oil is amazing and if you google it, you will see the many benefits of it.  While I can copy and paste or re-word from other sites the many uses and benefits of this amazing oil, I will just tell you what I personally use it for.

Makeup removal - removes all of my makeup and wipes off brilliantly with a wet facial cloth.  I choose to wash my face again because I like a deep/intense clean after a long day of wearing makeup.

Moisturizer: It's great for face and body.  It's antimicrobial which is great for acne/cuts/scrapes.  It also works to hydrate skin and is beneficial to those with conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.  It's been said, and I can't verify this through personal experience, that it's great for speeding up the healing process of bruises and helps ease arthritis pain.

Scalp treatment/hair mask: once a week I will massage coconut oil on my scalp and run in through my hair, let it soak overnight and then wash it out in the morning.  It really helps relieve itchy/dry scalp and condition dry hair.  Just make sure you tie up your hair and put a towel over your pillows to avoid stains.

Eat it: I loveeeeee to apply it on toast with organic peanut butter. YUM, YUM, YUM.



http://fitnessforce.ca/2012/03/06/health-benefits-of-coconut-healthy-recipe-using-coconut-oil/


How do you use coconut oil?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...