Thursday, June 28, 2012

John Masters Herbal Cider Hair Clarifier & Color Sealer Review

I love me some squeaky clean hair once a week, like I previously mentioned, my roots get so oily that I need the extra help. Blahh, stupid oil! And you'd think that with the extra my scalp produces that it would help my hair grow much quicker but it doesn't!

Claim: This mixture of 7 certified-organic herbs & essential oils and organic apple cider vinegar eliminates buildup on the hair shaft while restoring the proper pH level to the scalp, leaving hair and scalp feeling fresh and healthy. Excellent for sealing in color. 8 fl oz.

MEHHHH. I don't know about this product. It's expensive at approx. $24 CAN and as you can see from the picture, I've used up so much of it and I've only used it maybe a handful of times. I don't really notice my hair feeling any cleaner UNLESS I cleanse with baking soda first, wash it all off really well, and then apply this. It smells so much better than straight up cider vinegar but I bet you'd get better results for much less. This product was super disappointing to me and I won't repurchase it.

Check out www.johnmasters.ca for more information. Can be purchased at most health food stores such as Whole Foods as well as http://www.hipapotheca.com/.

Would you just make your own cider rinse or do you enjoy using this one?


Ingredients: Vinegar (apple cider),* aqua (water), chamomilla recutica (chamomile) flower extract,* calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract,* camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract,* rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf/stem extract,* urtica dioica (nettle) root extract,* potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citrus medica limonium (lemon) peel oil,* citrus aurantifolia (lime) peel oil*

* NOP Certified Organic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...