Tuesday, June 26, 2012

More reviews coming soon

I have been SO busy with life that I'm surprised I was able to find 5 minutes to put up this post. I will get back into the groove of things soon, promise.  I've been trying a bunch of new products that I'm really excited to review.  I'd like to give them a good go around before I review them of course.  And by a bunch, I really mean like 5 lol.  I've been trying out Druide, DeVita, Alicia Silverstone for Juice Beauty and Pai.

This weekend is Canada Day and I will have plenty of time to get caught up on reviews.  I have a few more Pretty reviews as well as John Masters, Pangea and Pai.  I have two Pai products, one that I've been using religiously and one that I haven't been.  So I will review one this weekend.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...