Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pai Echium Biorejuvenate Eye Cream Review

I'm pretty new to Pai, I can't even honestly remember how I heard about them but I'm glad I did!  Their products are all natural and targeted towards sensitive skin.

Claim:
Reduces the appearance of fine lines, soothes and revitalises delicate skin, unique concentration of stearidonic and γ‐linolenic acids (Omega 3 & 6) for optimum skin conditioning and suitable for sensitive and easily irritated eyes.  Rich in nature's most effective youth enhancers, this ultra gentle cream promotes supple and luminous skin around the delicate eye area.  Echium Seed Extract is the richest known plant source of both Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) and Stearidonic Acid, two of nature's most powerful skin calming agents.  Stearidonic acid helps to protect skin from visible irritation by inhibiting the release of the skin's natural inflammatory enzymes.  High proportions of GLA provides optimum protection of the skin's barrier and helps to promote skin softness

A++ eye cream.  This is moisturizing without causing millia (annoying little bumps under your eye) which I can get with heavy eye creams.  It makes my concealer go on flawlessly AND I've noticed that my fine lines are less apparent (especially when wearing makeup).  I really enjoy that it's in a pump, but you have to pump slowly to avoid too much coming out and wasting it.  It doesn't smell like anything, doesn't irritate, luxuriously hydrates, makes fine lines appear less visible and has a pump, what more could you ask for?  Maybe a tad more product or a less expensive price tag?  It's seriously worth it though,  I have falled in love with it and will repurchase.  I'm going to give this a go in the winter and see how well it hydrates when my skin is flaking off.  Otherwise, I've found a summertime gem for my eyes.  I highly recommend you give this a try if you can.

Retails for approx. $45 CAN for 10ml.  Check out http://www.usa.paiskincare.com/ for more info.  Can be purchased through them, http://www.well.ca/ or http://www.hipapotheca.com/.   I haven't really seen it in many health food stores in my area.

What's your favourite Pai product? Have you tried their eye cream?





Ingredients: purified water, rose water*, apricot kernel oil*, argan oil*, thistle oil*, coconut and corn derived emulsifier, rosehip oil*, shea butter*, echium extract, natural vitamin e, vegetable glycerine*, corn extract, basil extract, rose geranium oil*, orange oil*, natural lactic acid (from sugar beet)

*Certified Organic. Soil Association Certified. Suitable for Vegans

This product is free from irritating chemicals and ingredients including: alcohol, artificial fragrances, formaldehyde (including sodium hydroxymethylglycinate), parabens (including japanese honeysuckle), phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol and sodium lauryl sulfate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...