Monday, July 30, 2012

Dr. Mist Spray Deodorant Review


Most know the difference between antiperspirants and deodorants, but just in case you don't, let me quickly tell you. Antiperspirant keeps you from sweating and deodorant keeps you from smelling. Short and sweet! I hate sweating but I don't really find that antiperspirants such as Dove, Secret, and so on, really help me in that field anyway. Changing to just a deodorant was a no brainer for me for that reason as well as all the negative we hear about aluminum. That being said, natural deodorants don't smell half as good as chemical filled ones except LAVANILLA (which I'll review next).

Now...Dr. Mist...

Claim: Completely and naturally eliminates surface bacteria that causes body odor. Eliminates body odor for up to 3 days even when bathing is not possible (includes underarm and feet). Removes odors from socks, shoes, clothing, gym equipment and anything bacteria related. Can be used on even the most sensitive skin. Treats acne with visible results in 24 hours. Accelerates healing in open wounds and takes the sting out of mosquito/insect bites. Dr. mist spray has NO Aluminum, NO Fragrance, NO Artificial Colorings, NO Creams, NO Oils, NO Alcohol AND is STAIN FREE. It embraces an environmental-friendly and hygienic concept.

While it has several uses, according to the above claim, I've only used it under my arms. It does not kill odor for up to 3 days! I mean, maybe it does for those that don't sweat or smell to begin with but I need to apply it every morning. The other thing that I don't enjoy is that it takes a couple of minutes to dry. Aside from that, I really love this stuff. It keeps me dry and stink free for most of the day. There's no smell to it, so instead of masking the scent of my BO with some sort of fragrance that usually causes me to smell worse, I just smell like nothing. It doesn't irritate my skin or stain my clothes at all. I like the spray bottle that it comes in and it's light which is great for travel. I was completely skeptical at first and can't believe how much I enjoy this and how well it works for me. I have two bottles right now, one as a back up, so it's safe to say that I will repurchase.

Retails for approx. $8.50 CAN for 50ml. I purchased mine at Whole Foods and I know www.well.ca carries too. Check out http://www.drmist.us/ for more info.



Ingredients: Calcium, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium, treated Water (with floatation technology).

4 comments:

  1. Strong enough for a man. Best natural deodorant I've ever used and I am a grown man

    ReplyDelete
  2. To make it dry fast, you spread it with your hands and it dries immediately and it helps to cover the whole desired area and you use less! (The direction on the bottle)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip, I have done that. I find it works best when it's still wet and dries naturally even when I spread with my fingers. It's just what works for me.

      Delete

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...