Monday, July 02, 2012

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Bronzer & Blush Review

I've used a few of the Organic Wear products before, but never came across the bronzer & blush duo.  While wandering the aisles of Winners, I came across this little gem.  I more fell in love with the peachy blush than the bronzer, but ended up loving both.

Claim:  Hypoallergenic, fragrance free, & dematologist approved. 100% free of harsh chemicals, synthetic preservatives, parabens, GMO's, synthetic colours and fragrances.  It's also cruelty free and Eco Cert approved.

I am loving this product. The blush is a perfect peach and it's pretty pigmented. The bronzer is a nice light bronzer for fair to medium skin tones. There's the slightest shimmer to this. It's not a glitter parade or anything, it's just a beautiful extra glow. I'm not a fan of too much razzle dazzle on my cheeks, I wouldn't stray ya wrong!  I sometimes use it individually, contour with the bronzer and colour my cheeks with the blush but for the most part I swirl them both together and apply to cheeks (for summer).  I can't explain how it looks.  It's sorta like a bronzed goddess but with a pink tint.  So natural. It lasts the whole work day (8 hours) for the most part.  If I'm going out after work, I'll apply a little extra if I feel I need it.  I wish I had discovered this sooner to be honest, it's a great product.

I purchased it for $10 CAN, but I believe it is now discontinued.  I couldn't find it at Shoppers or Walmart, just Winners and they're all gone (at the Winners near me anyway).  I love this so much that I ended up hunting down another one and buying it.  If you like this and are able to find it near you, or on Amazon, get it! You won't be disappointed.

Has anyone else tried this product?  If so, did you enjoy it or was it a fail in your eyes and why?




Ingredients:  Mica, zea mays (corn starch)*, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, kaolin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, glyceryl caprylate, glycine soja (soybean) oil*, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil*, oryza sativa (rice) hull powder, bambusa arundinacea stem powder, cinnamic acid, tocopheryl acetate.
*Produced from organic farming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...