Friday, July 06, 2012

Pangea Organics Pyrenees Lavender with Cardamom Body Wash Review

I like using body washes and soaps, I recently did a review on the John Masters Organics Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Wash and I think, maybe, this has replaced that.  Well, I'm not sure just yet lol.

Claim: This Body Wash offers a clarifying and smoothing essence with antioxidant benefits while leaving the skin soft and smooth. Doubles as a luxurious shaving product for men and women. Clarifies the mind and smoothes the body

I purchased this from www.well.ca, and should mention that it exploded (spilled) in the box.  It happens and they were great with rectifying the situation and I just adore purchasing from them.  The point of the story is, my bottle wasn't full when I received it due to the little issue but I have been using what was left in the bottle.  Now that I got that out in the open, let me get into the review.  Great product!  It smells like lavender without being overpowering.  It lathers really nicely and you literally need a tiny amount (on your loofah/sponge thing).  It hasn't irritated or dried out my skin at all, so I assume it would be great for most skin types unless you react to the soft touch of a baby.  In that case, I would probably stick to something completely unscented.  I actually really enjoy mixing this with the John Masters one, creates a wonderful combination of scents that just swallows you in the shower (in a good way of course).  I have tried using it as a shave gel, but I will at some point and then I'll let you know.  Thumbs up, will repurchase, you should try it :)

Retails for approx. $18 CAN.  Check out www.pangeaorganicscanada.com.  You can purchase it through there as well as www.well.ca.

They have 2 other scents, what's your favourite?


Ingredients: AQUA (PURIFIED WATER), COCOS NUCIFERA (SAPONIFIED ORGANIC COCONUT) OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA (SAPONIFIED ORGANIC EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE) OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (ORGANIC JOJOBA) OIL, TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), CITRIC ACID, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR (GUM), CANNABIS SATIVA (ORGANIC HEMP) SEED OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORGANIC BLOOD ORANGE) OIL*, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (ORGANIC LAVENDER) OIL*, ELETTARIA CARDAMOMUM (CARDAMOM) OIL*, LAVANDULA MAILETTE (LAVENDER MAILETTE) OIL*, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (ORGANIC CALENDULA) EXTRACT, FOENICULUM VULGARE (ORGANIC FENNEL) SEED EXTRACT, EQUISETUM ARVENSE (ORGANIC HORSETAIL) EXTRACT, ALTHAEA OFFICINALIS (ORGANIC MARSHMALLOW) EXTRACT, TRIFOLIUM PRATENSE (ORGANIC RED CLOVER) EXTRACT, VIOLA ODORATA (WILDCRAFTED BLUE VIOLET) LEAF EXTRACT

* ESSENTIAL OIL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...