Thursday, September 27, 2012

September 2012 Empties

Wow, September has come and gone so quickly.  There's a few days left but I know I won't finish anything else this month so I thought I'd put this up now.

First off, hair care:



Andalou Lavender Shampoo - review here - I won't repurchase this right now as I'm really enjoying my Carina shampoo and think my hair and scalp need the extra moisture with the colder months coming.  This was great for summer though.

John Masters Lavender Rosemary Shampoo - review here - this lasted me ages!  I actually want to try out other John Masters shampoos, once I finish my Carina one.  My boyfriend is trying out the Zinc and Sage from JM and I'll have a review on that in a few weeks.  A man's perspective might be good.


Face care and makeup:


Avene Thermal Water -no review - someone gave this to me and I really enjoyed it.  I didn't do a review because it's just thermal water.  I don't think I'd purchase it on my own because  I'm really getting into floral waters to soothe and refresh which is what thermal water does anyway.

100% Pure Pineapple Facial Scrub -review here - I enjoyed this scrub and I had it since May! Maybe even before that actually.  I haven't repurchased but would love to try other 100% Pure scrubs. Sadly, due to availability issues, it's hard to find their stuff.  For now, I'm obsessed with the Ginseng Facial Scrub Cream by Mary Ginseng House.

Pangea Cleanser - review here - I have repurchased this cleanser, I just love it.  It leaves my skin so soft and smooth.  It's my HG cleanser.

100% Pure Primer - review here - While I really liked this, I found it would enhance dry spots.  I loved it at first but the more I used it, the more I felt it wasn't all THAT amazing.  I won't repurchase and am currently on the hunt for a new primer.

Origins Quick, Hide Concealer - review here - this is the perfect under eye concealer.  It's a great pink colour, which works great for concealing the blue under my eyes and doesn't crease at all.  Sadly, I found out that they test (rather Estee Lauder does, which owns Origins) and so I won't repurchase.  I'm looking for a new one to try and would love some suggestions!

Lastly, oral care:


Jason Power Smile - no review - I love this stuff.  This is my second bottle and I will likely continue repurchasing.  It is so minty and refreshing. The bottle is kinda small for the price but it lasts a little while.  I try to buy it when it's on sale.

Kiss My Face Triple Action Toothpaste -review here - Great toothpaste that I keep coming back to.  So refreshing and leaves my mouth so clean.

What did you finish this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...