Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Love Your Pearly Whites with Kiss My Face Toothpaste

Natural toothpaste is ridiculously expensive, not gonna lie, but I absolutely love this toothpaste. 

Claim: Brushing with great tasting natural aloe gel helps prevent plaque and tartar build-up that can cause gum disease, bad breath, discoloration, and cavities. Natural formula features cool Mint freshness, natural whitening, Co-Q10, Tea Tree, Herbal Extract, Olive Leaf Extract, Organic Aloe Vera and is free from Fluoride and SLS.

The Good:
  • It's a gel based toothpaste, I hate cream ones because the texture is just gross
  • Foams up without creating too much that you feel like you're chocking on foam
  • So refreshing and minty!
  • Whitens my teeth, seriously it does.
  • Doesn't irritate my mouth because there's no SLS
  • No complaints from my dentist on my oral health!
The Bad:
  • Expensive, it's between $6 - $7 depending where you get it and if it's on sale
  • Only 96 g/ml of product, which I think might actually be less
  • Seems like there's more air in the tube than product, maybe I'm crazy but I feel like I run out of this quicker than any other toothpaste (natural or not) that I've ever used
All that being said, I can't find a toothpaste that I like better.  I have gone through so many and this is my absolute favourite when it comes to texture, taste and performance.  I will continue to try others but feel I will always come back to this one.

Can be purchased from www.well.ca and any health food market.

What's your favourite natural toothpaste?



 
Ingredients: Sorbitol, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Water, Xylitol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Ubiquinone (Co-Q10), Stevia Rebaudiana Extract, Flavor, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice), Xanthan Gum, Menthol, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Chlorophyllin- Copper Complex, Potassium Sorbate.

* Organic


2 comments:

  1. My favorite natural toothpaste is Nature's Gate Whitening Gel Toothpaste.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...