Monday, September 10, 2012

Blum Naturals Makeup Removing Towelettes Review

I'm not a towelette user and haven't been for like 10+ years. Wow, good job Nicole on making
yourself sound super old.  I used to LOVE them and it was the only thing that I would use when I was in high school (I think) or even before that, can't remember now, old age does that to ya!  Anyway, decided to pick these up because I wanted something to carry around with me to quickly remove my makeup if I was staying out late or traveling.  I bought the ones for sensitive/dry skin because I figured they'd be the least scented and most gentle.

Description: Our Dry/Sensitive Towelettes are infused with natural and organic botanicals that gently remove eye & face make-up. These soft towelettes gently cleanse and rehydrate for healthy looking skin.

I was really hoping for there not to be a scent, but there is.  It's not overwhelming but it's definitely there and I don't love it.  As for how it removes my makeup, does a pretty good job!  I don't wear much to begin with on a daily basis so I can't promise that it'll remove a caked on face.  It does remove my waterproof brow pencil and Tarte cream shadow, however, it leaves a little mascara behind (which isn't waterproof).  If it gets into my eyes accidentally, it burns, just an fyi.  I enjoy how thick the towelettes are and how compact the packaging is, perfect to travel with.  For the price, I would repurchase but only to travel with.  I'd rather just wash my face with regular cleanser or coconut oil when at home.  If you like towelettes for removing makeup or cleansing your skin, I recommend giving these a shot.

Retails for $5.99 CAN (at least that's how much I paid at Winners).  Check out www.blumnaturals.com for more info.

Do you like makeup removing wipes?



clean

dirty (duh)


Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside**, Organic Chamomile Extract*, Organic Aloe Vera Extract*, Lavender Oil*, Vanilla Oil*, Patchouli Oil*, Gluconolactone***, Sodium Benzoate***, Glycerin*.
*Plant Derived **Sugar Derived ***Naturally Derived

2 comments:

  1. Great review...looks like they do a good job getting your makeup off! I'm not a big wipes person either, but I just bought the unscented version of these. Haven't had a chance to try them yet though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! Unscented version!? Ugh, I wish they had unscented when I bought mine lol. Let me know how you end up liking them.

      Delete

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...