Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Andalou Naturals Mandarin Vanilla Body Lotion Review

 I have an Andalou addiction!!  How could I resist the sweet scent of mandarin vanilla for the low price of $5 CAN at Winners?  I couldn't!  Been looking for a new moisturizer, that actually smells nice, and came across this one.  I've been using it since the beginning of August and am about half way through it now. 

Description: Harmonizing mandarin vanilla, organic aloe vera, apricot and sunflower oils effectively hydrate and replenish to nourish, soothe and soften dry skin.

Sadly, I don't love this product.  It smells absolutely scrumptious and that's what I was looking for, but I feel like it just sits on the top of my skin and takes a little while to fully absorb.  It feels nice when I'm applying it but then it just sits there.  I dunno, maybe I don't know how to use it? lol.  Is that even possible? Who knows.  With Fall and Winter coming, I'll need something more hydrating and something that absorbs well and this just isn't it.  Ouch, my heart hurts because I love Andalou and had such high hopes *shakes head*. Oh well, my search continues for a wonderfully natural moisturizer.  I'll likely try using coconut oil but am open to suggestions :)

Check out www.andalou.com for more info. 

What's your favourite body moisturizer?


taken before using

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Juice*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Reticulate (Mandarin) and Vanilla Planifolia Extracts*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Sodium Alginate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*†, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter*, Malus Domestica (Apple), Solar Vitis (Grape) and Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Stem Cell Cultures and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract*†, Allanotin, Soy Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*
*Organic
† Fair Trade
Made naturally without GMO’s, gluten, paraben preservatives, petrochemicals, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic colors, dyes and fragrances. Verified Gluten-Free 100% Eco-friendly, Vegetarian & Cruelty Free

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...