Saturday, September 01, 2012

Alima Pure Mauna Loa Bronzer Review

I used to be a bronzer junkie back in the day, when I used to tan *tsk tsk bad girl*.  Now that I no longer tan, I'm fairly white and don't load up on the bronzer as much but do like it to give my skin a nice faux tan/glow.  I was running out of my old bronzer and decided to give Alima Pure a go.  I purchased it from Fresh Faced at the beginning of August and have been loving it.

Description: Ah, the soft, natural bronze that comes from a good vacationthat's the effect Alima Pure Bronzer will have on your complexion. Enhance your glow even in the dead of winter. Free of irritants, nano-particles, dyes, fillers, bismuth oxychloride, glutens, and toxins. Mauna Loa is a medium matte bronze.

Ahh, it really does give your face a natural bronzed look.  I was worried that it was going to look orange or it was going to be too dark but it's really quite light once blended.  I wouldn't say it's totally matte, the ingredients consist of mica so there's definitely a hint of shimmer.  It's not overwhelming, doesn't make me look greasy or sparkly.  I use it as an all over bronzer and to contour.  I prefer a compact bronzer for contouring over loose, but am pleasantly surprised by how well it works.  I think I'd need a darker shade if I was going to do some heavy contouring though.  I really love this bronzer and have been using it every single day. I will repurchase and highly recommend.

Retails for $20 CAN.  Check out www.alimapure.com for more information and to purchase.  If you're in Canada, I highly recommend www.freshfaced.ca.

What's your favourite bronzer right now?








Ingredients: Mica. May contain iron oxides, titanium dioxide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...