Sunday, September 16, 2012

RMS Beauty "Un" Cover up Concealer Review

I am way too excited and just sat here for like 10 minutes trying to figure out how to calm myself down and begin typing.  I started remembering my very first visit to Nature's Emporium last weekend and I felt like a kid in a candy store again.  I went to there to check out the RMS Beauty products.  I like to actually see and touch makeup before buying it, especially when it's foundation or concealer.  I ended up trying the Living Luminizer and Un Cover up Concealer in store and purchasing number 11 of the concealer.

Description: Unlike other concealers that are too heavy, too dry, or don't stay put, "un" cover-up is formulated to reveal and enhance healthy skin all day long.  100% natural, and packed with organic ingredients, "un" cover-up can be used as a light foundation in addition to providing flawless coverage for blemishes and brightening the under eye area. Use "un" cover-up where needed to give subtle, flawless, even coverage. It will make your skin look more youthful, healthy, and radiant, while working to help heal the skin at the same time. It also makes for a luminous, healthy light foundation, one that feels wonderful on the skin and leaves skin looking and feeling soft and beautiful even after you wash it off.   “Un”Cover-Up melts into the skin so the colors adjust themselves to your skin tone. For a matte look, set with powder.

These products didn't love me *sad face*.  After a few hours of wearing the products that I tried in store, I started getting little bumps on my face.  I decided to try the concealer anyway for a couple of days and the bumps just continued coming.  I didn't get any acne, just irritated bumps. My skin isn't flawless but it's pretty clear right now, I do have acne scarring and some redness on my cheeks but didn't find the coverage that good. I have a sample of Origins VitaZing which I have been using just to use and I feel that it does a better job of evening out my skin tone than RMS did.  It applied very nicely and kept my skin dewy and soft even when I set it with a powder.  I love the packaging, it's very classy and comes in little (strong) glass container.  Although glass, it's not that heavy and would be great to travel with.  With coconut oil being the main ingredients, I thought for sure it would work wonderfully for my skin. I mean, I apply coconut oil directly on my skin regularly as is.  All that said, I will be returning the concealer.  I highly recommend trying RMS Beauty products prior to purchasing.  I've heard nothing but rave reviews and am disappointed it didn't work for me.

Retail price varies.  Check out www.rmsbeauty.com for more info.

Have you been dying to try out RMS Beauty or have you already tried it?  Favourite products?






Ingredients: *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (non-GMO), *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, and may contain: [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...