Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sukin Natural Skin Care - Gorgeous Getaway Sample Set

While at Nature's Emporium, aside from checking out their makeup section, I also had (yes I was forced by my own self) to check out what brands of body and skin care they carried.  I have heard about Sukin before but never really looked into them since they're not in any of my local shops and I'm very selective on who I order from online. Sukin products were all on sale so I happily popped their conditioner and facial moisturizer in my cart.  As I continued walking around, I spotted their Gorgeous Getaways kit.  After deep thought and deliberation, I decided to just get the kit and try everything from their line prior to picking up full sizes.

Description: Five everyday skin and hair care essentials to help hydrate and keep your skin looking fresh.

Contains:
Facial Moisturiser 50ml
Cream Cleanser 50ml
Hydrating Mist Toner 50ml
Purifying Shampoo 50ml
Nourishing Conditioner 50ml

What a great set!  I haven't tried out the cream cleanser yet, but am really enjoying the other products.  The facial moisturizer is hydrating without feeling heavy and leaves my skin silky smooth.  The toner is great for setting makeup, that's the only way I've been using it right now.  The shampoo is alright, nothing special.  The conditioner is great!  I was debating on trying the John Masters Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner but the steep price tag turned me off for now.  I'm glad I got to try this one out, it's very hydrating.  I've only used it a couple of times, so we'll see how much I like it by the time I run out.  All of the products smell really nice, light vanilla and citrus scent.  I love the mini versions for the obvious reason, it's easy to travel with, but I also enjoy them because I can reuse the bottles. I am thrilled with this set and this brand, I highly recommend trying out this kit if you can get your hands on it.

Retails for approx. $25 CAN but I purchased mine for $18.  Check out www.sukinorganics.com for more info.

Do you have a favourite Sukin product?







Cream Cleanser Indredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Arctium Lappa Extract (Burdock), Urtica Dioica Extract (Nettle), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Linalool,* Limonene.*
* Natural component of essential oils.

Hydrating Mist Toner Ingredients: Aqua, Rosa Damascena Flower Water (Rose), Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Chamomile), Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid.

Facial Moisturizer Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Arctium Lappa Extract (Burdock), Urtica Dioica Extract (Nettle), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Citrus Paradisi Extract, (Grapefruit Seed), Linalool, * Limonene. * * Natural component of essential oils.

Purifying Shampoo Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Arctium Lappa Extract (Burdock), Urtica Dioica Extract (Nettle), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Citric Acid, Linalool,* Limonene.*
* Natural component of essential oils.

Nourishing Conditioner Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Urtica Dioica Extract (Nettle), Arctium Lappa Extract (Burdock), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Citrus Paradisi Extract (Grapefruit Seed), Linalool,* Limonene.*
* Natural component of essential oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...