Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Be Edible (not literally) with LAVANILA The Healthy Body Butter

NOM NOM NOM! That's my "this smells delicious and I want to eat it" sound (or words in this case). YUM!  I picked this up while I was looking for hand cream that smells good because some of you may know that natural lotions don't always smells so good. I wanted something that I could throw in my purse and not worry about it spilling or breaking, so a tube like the LAVANILA one is perfect.

Description: Designed to melt instantly, these rich, buttery creams leave skin delicately scented and incredibly smooth. The 100% pure Shea and cocoa butters are infused with super anti-oxidants Goji Berry and Kakadu Plum, for a healthy dose of 30 essential vitamins and minerals that deeply nourish and hydrate.

It is so wonderful that I've repurchased, twice.  This is my third tube of it, I believe, and it's great for my hands and on the go hydration for body.  Because it's expensive and I bought it mostly for hands, if I'm able to take a different moisturizer for my body when traveling, I usually will.  I have the passion fruit scent and it's my favourite scent of theirs.  This butter comes in a durable tube that you can actually see through in certain areas, it smells wonderful, hydrates beautifully, a little goes a long way and absorbs seamlessly.  The smell definitely lingers so if you're sensitive to scents, I wouldn't recommend this.  The larger size is a better value and I will likely purchase it to use on my body but I just adore the smaller size to throw in my purse.  I will continue to repurchase and highly recommend checking them out at Sephora (that's where I purchased mine) or anywhere else that you know of that carries this line.

Retails for approx. $12.50 CAN for 2.75 oz and can be purchased at Sephora or directly through LAVANILA.

Have you tried these or any other LAVANILA product?  What's your favourite scent?

Click here for ingredients
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...