Friday, October 05, 2012

FAIL - Yes To Blueberries Brightening Eye Roller Review

A little while back, Shoppers Drug Mart was having a sale on Yes To Carrots (and all the other fruit and veggie) products so I decided to pick up the ones that seemed interesting.  I'll start off with the most exciting for me, the Eye Roller.

Description: Yes To Blueberries Brightening Eye Roller contains a light, refreshing serum applied under the eyes and around the orbital bone using circular motions to brighten, refresh, and reduce dark circles. This blend includes Horse Chestnut, a natural botanical that helps improve the appearance of dark circles by stimulating circulation and blood flow, along with Bearberry Extract, an anti-oxidant rich botanical that helps brighten dark circles by inhibiting melanin production. Now whip out this little wand and say buh-bye to pesky dark circles!
  • 99% Natural
  • Free of Parabens, Petroleum and SLS
  • No Animal Testing


  • I was so excited to use this that the second I got into the car, I literally opened it and rolled it under my eyes.  It was late at night, I figured I could use a little dark circle reduction. *ohhh, ahhh* So cooling and refreshing.  Fast forward 15 seconds and my eyes were burning, I mean BURNING!  My eyes, both where I rolled it and my actual eye ball, were all red.  I closed my eyes and just sat there for a few minutes until the burning subsided, drove home and flushed my eyes with cold water.  The redness and burning was gone.  I figured that it was nothing and that I would try it again in the AM.  I wake up, excited to use it, and do my regular facial routine.  I roll it under my eyes and again, the amazing cooling sensation took over followed by burning!  I gave up on this product by the second time I used it.  I would not repurchase for obvious reasons, however, suggest you try it if you're wherever you purchased it from has a good return policy.  It did feel very refreshing and cooling but you can probably get the same effect (minus the burning) with a cold spoon :).

    Retails for approx. $20 CAN and can be purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart.  Canadians, you know what that is!  You can also check out www.yestocarrots.com for more info.


    What's your take on eye rollers? Purchase or skip?
    
    taken from www.yestocarrots.com

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for the comment/feedback!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...