Monday, May 21, 2012

Pretty Ginger & Cypress Soothing Mask Review

This is my holy grail mask, actually this is my favourite product ever, by any company!  I always have this stocked in my drawer even if I'm trying other masks.  It is the one item in my skin care regime that I have not changed since discovering it.  I am obsessed and if I cannot find this or it becomes discontinued I will be beyond devastated.  For the sake of not having this blog post go on forever, check out this company's website and read up on their story http://www.prettynaturalskin.com/index.php.  They are a clean Canadian brand that really values quality.  This is one of the first brands I was introduced to that aided and inspired my change to natural skin care products.  I have tried almost everything of theirs and will put up more reviews on their products.

Claim: French Montmorillonite Clay detoxifies skin by drawing out impurities while wild chamomile and ginger extract soothe redness and inflammation. Leaves skin rejuvenated and glowing.

This mask is targeted for sensitive skin and they have two other mask types.  Tea Tree & Rosemary Purifying Beauty mask for oily/acne prone skin and Licorice & Oatmeal Brightening Beauty Mud.  I have tried all three and this one is by far my favourite.  I use this mask twice a week, sometimes three, and mix it with their Roman Chamomile Facial Tonic.  I also use just regular chamomile water when I don't have their facial tonic on hand.  I like to slather on a thick layer and let it sit for 15 minutes or until fully dry.  I then wash it off with warm water.  The claim is 100% accurate.  It sucks out excess sebum, draws out impurities, soothes the skin without over drying it and leaves it feeling rejuvenated and glowing.  When my face is pissed off at me, I use this mask and it's instantly happy again.   It evens out my skin tone by calming the redness on my cheeks and calming acne (if I'm breaking out).  A miracle in beautful, environmentally friendly packaging.  I cannot say enough good things about this mask, you absolutely have to try it!  I recommend this to everyone and will repurchase forever, literally.  When it was on sale at The Big Carrot, I stocked up.  One container of this lasts anywhere from 4-6 months depending on how much you use and how often.  It's packed with goodness for your skin and, once again, I LOVE IT!

Retails for approx $22 CAN. You can purchase it at http://www.prettynaturalskin.com/The Big Carrot www.thebigcarrot.ca and Essence of Life Organics http://www.essenceoflifeorganics.com/.



Lavender Facial Tonic, switching it up lol 


 Ingredients: French montmorillonite clay, kaolin clay, green tea extract, aloe extract, chamomile oil, ginger oil, cypress oil, grapefruit oil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...