Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lavera Intense Volume Mascara Review

Ahhhh I love this mascara soooooooo much, like so so much!  If it wasn't for me getting styes from wearing it 8+ hours, it would be my holy grail and I would repurchase over and over again!

Claim: This super-intense formula creates longer, thicker, shinier lashes with serious impact thanks to a new extra-volume brush and an innovative quick-dry formula that prevents lashes from sticking. Natural ingredients such as organic beeswax and refined mineral pigments make for long-lasting hold.

I.just.love.it!  It doesn't irritate my eyes upon application, it thickens, lengthens AND holds a curl!! Hello!?  What else could a girl want or need?  Out of about 5 different natural mascaras I have tried, this is my all time fav.  It's super black, glides on like a dream and I just love it.  Once again, I love it!  I will now stop with the "love it" and "!!!".  While it's on the pricey side, it's worth the investment if you're able to wear all natural mascaras.  For the record, my lashes are long already.  I don't know how well this will work on short lashes, but I assume it would make them look amazingly amazing.  Yep, I just said that.

Retails for approx $26 CAN (give or take).  You can purchase it at http://www.lavera.com/ and The Big Carrot http://www.thebigcarrot.ca/.
Finished a threw out before taking a picture -taken directly from Lavera
                                     
These are the listed ingredients I was able to find online.
*With plant ingredients from our own production * NaTrue certified Ingredients CTFA/INCI : Water (Aqua), Alcohol*, Stearic Acid, Beeswax (Cera Alba)*, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Algin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract*, Silk (Serica), Shellac, Jojoba Esters , Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Tocopherol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...