Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Wish List Wednesday #4

It's Wish List Wednesday #4! Check out the beautiful and wonderful Dana, from Live Green Beauty, to get in on the fun. If this is your first time, I warn you, Dana's wish list this week is tear inducing and heart melting.

Sorry that I missed week #3, I was so sick and completely not in the mood to do anything. This week however, I'm back to life and ready to wish!

On my list this week...

Whistler Naturals Banana Pineapple Enzyme Exfoliant ($25.60 CAN) - This Canadian made mask promises to brighten, gently exfoliate, soften and renew the skin. Wonderful eh?

Picture courtesy of www.whistlernaturals.com

Rahua Voluminious Shampoo ($32 CAN) & Conditioner ($34 CAN) - A high end, luxury brand of hair care. Both of these products contain lemongrass, green tea, quinoa and rahua oil which work together to cleanse, strengthen and soften the hair. With that price tag, I can only assume my hair will look angelic and that's what I want!

Picture courtesy of www.freshfaced.ca

Picture courtesy of www.freshfaced.ca

LoveFresh Body Lotion in Key Lime Coconut or Vanilla - I'm such a sucker for Canadian companies and delicious scents. This lotion is apparently rich without being greasy and contains vitamins A, C, D, and E. Soft skin + the intoxicating scent of dessert? Yes please!


Picture courtesy of www.lovefresh.com

What's on your wish list this week?


Wish List Wednesday Blog Hop

11 comments:

  1. Nice choices! I've never heard of Love Fresh or Whistler Naturals before, but I'm off to give them both a browse now. I love finding new Canadian companies too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It might be too late to warn you that LoveFresh doesn't include an ingredient list but I plan on contacting them to find out what's in their products.

      Delete
  2. I just saw these Rahua products in one of natural stores and omg prices are just too much..but maybe i'll splurge on mini set that they have :p your other choices also look nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get the opportunity to smell them? I wonder if they actually smell good lol. If you try it, let me know! I keep going back and forth on whether to try one. Xo

      Delete
    2. No i didn't because i saw them online :( But for this price i'm expecting amazing smell! :D xx

      Delete
  3. These all sound sooo mouth watering I want them all! I wouldn't mind angelic hair either though, will have to keep any eye out for these companies in the UK
    xxxx
    Jen@redheadbeautydiaries.co.uk xx



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I was drooling lol. Let me know if you end up trying any of them. I think Rahua might be in the UK. Xo!

      Delete
  4. Great choices, Rahua is brand I keep seeing mentioned but haven't tried yet. x

    http://anagoesgreenbeautyorganic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :). Me too! I want to try their hair care sooo bad. Xo!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful and wonderful? Lol, thanks! ;-) Glad to hear you're feeling much better chick, there's nothing worse than feeling sick! *(insert virtual hug)* I haven't heard of or tried any of those brands but they all sound good enough to eat! Really loving the sound of the Rahua products, can almost smell it!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes darling, beautiful and wonderful! Thank you :) Being sick totally sucks. They're all brand new brands that I just discovered within the last few days. xo

      Delete

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...