Monday, February 04, 2013

Simply Natural Balm in Chamilla Review

Marcella, from Naturally Marcy, just knows me so well! She sent me another lip balm in our swap! I actually expressed interest in this balm, and she so kindly picked it up for me based on that. Not to ruin the review or anything, but it's not my favourite.

Description: Chamomile oil is known for its soothing property, add some vanilla~ and you have chamilla! Slide this balm on and smile!

The Good:
  • simple & fantastic ingredients
  • fairly inexpensive
  • applies smoothly
  • easy to find (in my bag lol)
  • affordable
The Bad:
  • scent is too strong
  • not hydrating enough

Verdict: I'm not a huge fan of this balm because the smell is too strongly of chamomile and it isn't very hydrating. It applies really nicely, but my lips feel dry after several minutes and with continued use. I was expecting a light chamomile and vanilla scent, disappointing for sure. Silver lining? It's so easy to find because of the yellow label.  I will not be purchasing once I use it up.

Retails for $3 USD and can be purchased directly from Simply Natural.

Have you tried anything from Simply Natural?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...