Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Shea Terra Organics Haul!

I vaguely remember hearing about Shea Terra months back and honestly couldn't remember them until I came across their products at a local health food store, Healthy Planet.  I went home and started looking at their website, as well as reading reviews on all of their products.  I knew I had to pick up a few things to try! 

Just wanted to give you guys a little background on Shea Terra before telling you what I picked up.  Shea Terra Organics was founded by Tammie Umbel.  Tammie looks to source the wonderful ingredients in her products by helping preserve wildlife habitats and being the backbone of economic sustainability for many families across Africa.  She does that by working with cooperatives and conservation groups.  It's great to know that these products are great for us and the environment.

I picked up the Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Facial Cleanser, African Black Soap Bar and Tamanu Oil from Healthy Planet and ordered the Burbon Vanilla Whipped Shea Butter and Rooibos & Berries Mini Whipped Shea Butter from Shea Terra.  I am loving all of these products!  I have been using the black soap items for about 2 weeks now.  I received the whipped shea butters a couple of days ago and will say that I didn't expect the mini to be so small.  That was the only piss off for me and I say piss off because I was pretty upset when I opened the box and realized I (my boyfriend) paid like $8 CAN for this tiny little pot of lotion.  I suggest that you pick a scent you think you might like and just get it because the scent isn't as strong once applied on the skin and dies out throughout the day.  Aside from over charging for the mini, I'm pretty happy with my purchases and will do a review soon!

Have you tried Shea Terra before?





Purchased this after I did this post

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...