Friday, February 28, 2014

Faves Friday!

Hello lovelies! As my stash gets smaller and smaller, I feel like I have less to show you on Faves Friday. I'm not trying too many new products nor am I adventurous with makeup, so I've decided to do these posts twice a month only. Hopefully nobody minds!
For the last two weeks, I have been loving...

Ilia Lip Conditioner in Arabian Knights - review here - I've been obsessed with this berry shade since the day I got it. It's beautiful and goes with just about any makeup look, or lack there of. This has been my daily go-to lip colour.

OhSudz Concealer in Warm - There have been a lot of great reviews on this concealer. I contacted Gail, asking for which shade has a salmon/pink tone to it without being too salmon/pink. She was kind enough to send me samples of three shades and warm has worked the best. It is creamy without being too thick, helps conceal the blue veins under my eyes, and brighten the inner corners. I do need to set it with a powder though and think it applies best with fingers (rather than brushes). 


Keys Luminos Hydrating Moisturizer & Solar Rx Moisturizer - These were sent to me by the beautiful Cori, at Well Beauty Blog. They are AMAZING! Luminos leaves my skin dry patch free, glowing, and works as an amazing primer for makeup. Solar Rx doesn't give me quite as nice of a finish but doesn't ball up like some natural sunscreens. Both help my makeup last all day long. Obsessed!

Shamanuti Face Oil - review here - This has been my eye cream for weeks. It works so well at moisturizing my under eyes and helps my concealer apply much better. I just put the tiniest amount on my fingers and pat it in all around my eyes. Love.


S.W. Basics Cream - review here - This bad boy has helped keep my skin super soft and moisturized during this crazy cold weather.

What have you been loving? See any faves of yours here?

post signature

8 comments:

  1. The Ilia lipstick looks gorgeous! There are so many shades that I want to get my hands on but I need to control my spending :( darn it. Great faves :) x
    Roshni’s Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure that you could get samples from Fresh Faced or Spirit Beauty Lounge. I know what you mean though, I'd like them all lol xo

      Delete
  2. I love the S.W. Basics 3 ingredients cream :-) That lipstick looks so good, too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome and doesn't get any simpler than 3 basic ingredients. xo

      Delete
  3. ILIA looks fab!!! I love the lip conditioners too they're perfect. Been wanting to try out that OhSudz concealer! I have blue veins under my eyes too so thank you for sharing that, helps me decide which concealer to try next. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Ilia conditioners are perfections! Order some samples of OhSudz first, I'm sure warm would work for you though, it's not that dark at all. xo

      Delete
  4. Great picks, Nicole! I've been looking for a dark berry color (more burgundy, less red) for ages but have yet to pull the trigger - Ilia Arabian Knights was on my list but I wasn't sure if it was deep/dark enough. Is it too light to be considered a dark berry/burgundy? Any other shades you've tried that fit that bill?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think Ilia Femme Fatale might be a good option for you. I'll be doing a makeup collection soon and will swatch the lip sticks/conditioners that I have xo

      Delete

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...