Friday, December 06, 2013

Aubrey Men's Stock Natural Dry Deodorant Review

Finding a natural deodorant that works is really hard. Before I went to Jamaica, I had a bad reaction to a baking soda deo and knew I had to pick up something else for my trip. What better time to test it out than in a hot and humid climate right?


Description: Natural herbal extracts keep you fresh-smelling all day without harsh ingredients or preservatives.

I wouldn't say that it keeps me "fresh-smelling all day". I definitely need to reapply, whether in Jamaica or not, because I'm a stinky person. The scent is amazing though! Pine has never been a favourite of mine but, somehow Aubrey makes it work. It's strong, masculine, and lingers throughout the entire day; something to be aware of before you decide to try it. For someone who isn't stinky, like me, this would be a fantastic deodorant. It also doesn't leave any marks or residue on clothing and dries quickly. The ingredients list is short and fantastic. Despite the first ingredient being alcohol denat, it's never irritated my underarms or dried them out. That's probably because all of the other ingredients have soothing and healing properties, like calendula and arnica. My only negative is the sprayer on the bottle, it acts up from time to time. All in all, a stellar product and very likely one I'll continue to repurchase.

Retails for approx. $9.99 CAN for 4 oz. Can be purchased through Aubrey, Whole Foods, and select retailers.


INGREDIENTS INCI: Alcohol denat., hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, arnica montana (arnica) extract, calamine, tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), calendula officinalis (calendula) oil, pinus sylvestris (pine) oil.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...