Saturday, February 21, 2015

Kosmea Australia Certified Organic Rose Hip Oil

Kosmea Australia was founded by Marie Jenkins, who discovered the benefits of rose hip while experimenting with it in a home made face mask. Kosmea uses only wild grown, ethically sourced, hand picked, and 100% certified organic rose hips. They use the fruit, skin, and seed, and extract the oil without the use of heat or solvents, making their *Certified Organic Rose Hip Oil pure greatness for your skin.
"When I started Kosmea, I wanted to change the way people cared for their skin by bringing innovative, natural products within everyone's reach. It gives me so much satisfaction to hear from customers who have used Kosmea and have experienced the benefits of healthier, balanced skin — it's the best part of my job!"  -Marie Jenkins, Company Founder
Read more about Marie and Kosmea here.


Rose Hip Oil is a beautiful, bright golden orange colour, that's rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants. It aids in skin regeneration to improve the look of scars, acne, wrinkles, sun damage, and so much more. While it's said that this oil is ideal for all skin types, I personally find it too heavy and slightly irritating for my sensitive, combo/dry, hormonal facial skin. Instead, I like to use it mixed with a hand or body cream to provide extra moisture, and still reap all of the benefits. Where this product really shines for me though, is on eczema patches. Specifically the patch on my leg. I had a lapse in judgement one day, came out of the shower and used the friction of the towel on my skin to create a serious burn. My eczema was itchy, the towel felt good, I rubbed too hard, and the rest is history. Can't believe I just shared that with you guys. So embarrassing. The skin was raw and itchy, and the only sense of relief came from applying Kosmea's rose hip oil several times a day. It healed it incredibly quickly and kept it from scarring as badly as it should have. That being said, I do have a bit of scarring still and continue to use this oil to help reduce its appearance. If you are able to tolerate rose hip oil on your facial skin, I highly recommend trying it out as it truly is an exceptional oil. Otherwise, you can still reap the benefits by using it on your body like I do.


Retails for $15.99 cad/10 ml, $27.99 cad/20 ml, and $49.99 cad/42 ml.

Find it here: Well.ca and Kosmea.

post signature
*Product provided by well.ca for review consideration. All opinions are entirely my own.

4 comments:

  1. I've heard lots about this brand and am yet to try it! I might get this oil as I'm a big fan of rosehip oil xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you do try it, would love to hear how it works for you :) xo

      Delete
  2. I saw this the other day but opted for a brand i was more familiar with! Next time i will choose this one! Thank you for sharing this information!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! Well.ca has weekly sales and I've seen Kosmea on there a few times, let me know if you try this one xo

      Delete

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...