Thursday, January 01, 2015

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year & Blog Goals

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hello lovelies!! It's been quite a long time since I've sat down at a computer and blogged. First off, I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and a very safe NYE. I wish you lots of joy, love, happiness, health and wealth in 2015. May all of your dreams come true and goals be achieved.

2014 was a crazy year for me. My boyfriend and I bought a house, I lost my blogging mojo, I got a new job, left the new job, worked retail, left retail, and am now on the hunt for a solid, permanent, career. Hello again corporate life! I'm basically revamping my life, career, and blog. That being said, I've decided to change my blog name. It's something that I've wanted to do for almost 3 years and while I probably should have made the change slowly (blog, social media), I wanted to start off the year with one goal already completed. I'd also like to revamp the look of the blog, as well as blog more regularly and not just about beauty but also fashion, food, makeup, and DIY projects.

Thanks for the love and support in 2014, and hopefully you're excited about the changes to come in 2015! Love you all to bits <3.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love the new name! I also feel you on losing the blogging mojo...I lost mine too. It's slowly coming back though. I can't wait to see what new things you have in store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's so hard to get the mojo going again, I'm glad you're getting it back. I really love your videos and blog. Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...